Monday, September 29, 2008

First Assignment: Powerful Pictures


2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about?
This pictures about driving while sleeping. What I think its trying to show that its bad to drive while sleeping because you might have an accident and kill someone or yourself.
3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?
What this picture presents to me is not to drive if your sleepy or drowzy.
4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not?
I can't relate to this because I cant drive and my mom doesn`t sleep while driving. Also because I haven`t experienced it with my family. I wish I can have a car with a drivers license. So what I`m trying to say is that I have nothing related to this picture......

3 comments:

salvador said...

wat up homey

Paola said...

cHeAtEr????
wut do u mean????

Paola said...

y????
wut do u mean!?!?!?!?!?